EVANGO Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Which means of transportation are possible ?
- What kind of accommodation is possible ?
- Who decides which site or attraction will be visited ?
- Is the itinerary absolute ?
- When is a booking valid ?
- Are there any extra charges ?
- Can one go on a trip without being accompanied by an assistant of Evango ?
* Your own car, SUV or minibus
* Minibus provided by Evango, driven by the companies assistant. (Max 8 pax)
* Coach, which implies a more substantial group of participants
* If train or airplane travel is considered the need for transport at the destination has to be taken in account.
B &B, guesthouse and hotel are possible.
The number of participants and the desired standard will determine the choice of lodgings.
Following the chosen theme, the sites to visit will be decided on in deliberation with the client.
Two important factors are to be considered :
- Is the travel group interested in one theme or are there other desires to be met.
- The distance between the selected sites. The main objective is to visit things and not spend all day travelling.
The itinerary is made in collaboration with the client and is used as a guide-line.
During the trip some changes are possible after consulting all the participants.
After payment of the invoice.
The offer made by Evango states clearly what is included. This can vary from trip to trip.
Personal expenditure is to the travelers own expense.
This is possible. The client will be provided with an itinerary with information about the sites and accommodation and how to get there.
Entrance fees to the attractions will not be included. The cost for accommodation will not be included but Evango can help you .
More information at menu on top.
Feel free to contact us through "Contact-page".